- Science - the scientific rationale for UWMN and how the scientific observations we make have changed over time
- Policy and Research Support - how we support UK policies on acid deposition and water quality, provide evidence for upland water management and underpin freshwater ecosystem research
- History - our history since our predecessor network, the UK Acid Waters Monitoring Network, was established in 1988
- Collaborators - summarises the organisations involved in running UWMN
- Sponsors - the organisations who fund the network.
UWMN in more detail
Learn more about the Upland Waters Monitoring Network, including our original rationale, how we can support policymaking and upland water management, the organisations involved in the network and who funds us.